National Citizens Advice News
- Citizens Advice responds to announcement of extension to mortgage payment holidays
- Time for the government to “stand by its promise” to renters
- Labour market figures show "devastating" impact of crisis on household incomes
- On the move again: but how can tenants stay safe?
- Returning to work: Citizens Advice outlines the top six need-to-knows
- Furlough extension protects households from financial cliff edge, but shielded group will need right to access the scheme, says Citizens Advice
- Payment holidays have softened the financial shock of the lockdown - but many households will need further help
- Vulnerable workers must be protected in roadmap out of lockdown
- Urgent fixes needed ahead of potential “second wave” of Universal Credit claims
- Coronavirus childcare: Is there a right to time off?
- National Citizens Advice appoints two new trustees
- Millions facing financial cliff edge when coronavirus protections end
- One in five to need support from benefits system amid employment crisis
- How much Universal Credit will I get?
- Benefits advice and worries about paying the bills: Citizens Advice data shows the changing picture of the nation’s concerns