Help To Claim
Do you need help to make a new Universal Credit claim?
At Citizens Advice Tameside we can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.
Our trained advisers can help you to:
- Set-up your Universal Credit account
- Complete your claim to-dos
- Verify your identity
- Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre
- Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you
- Citizens Advice & Ashton Job Centre, Tameside One, Market Place, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 6BH
- Hyde Job Centre, Beech House, Clarendon St, Hyde, SK14 2LP
Visit the national Citizens Advice website here
You can find more information on Universal Credit here
If you’re a local organisation working with people who need to help to claim Universal Credit get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can signpost or refer people to our service.